We breed our dogs to produce beautiful, healthy, intelligent, and great tempered puppies. We strive to give you the best pet possible. In order to achieve those results, we put in a lot of time, money, and energy. Cost includes genetically health testing the parent dogs, quality food, equipment, supplies, toys, vet appointments, and much more that goes into raising healthy puppies. All of this is considered when determining the price of the puppy.
What goes home with the puppy?
- Puppy folder including immunization and deworming record
- Bag of current dog food the puppy is on
- First set of shots
- 4 sets of deworming
- Vet exam
- Health Certificate from vet
- Experience with bath time, fan, and nail trims
- Socialization in home and outdoors
- Take home blanket with mom and siblings scent for easier transition
- Lifetime support
- Pre-spoiled puppy 🙂